Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Ricoh Aficio 100SU e BW Laser Printer with Scanner and Copier

Buy Ricoh Aficio 100SU e BW Laser Printer with Scanner and Copier


Ricoh Aficio SP 100SU e - 13 PPM Laser Printer, Copier, & Scanner. USB interface only. 500 page yield Toner Cartridge included, 50 Sheet Paper Supply.
  • 13 Pages Per Minute
  • Laser Printer (BW)
  • Copier
  • Scanner
  • USB Interface

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Love It!
I started using my Ricoh printer & copier for the first time and I like it. My main reason for buying it was because it is so compact. I only use it when I travel, so I have to pack it up and then set it up in my office space. It is lite weight, and I was surprise of the quality of the print. I had to remember that it was not the office printer, so be patience with it's speed, and that's only reason I don't give it a 5 star rating. Love It!

2. Wrong Title
Ricoh 406944 is not a color printer, nor wireless
here color means color scanner, wireless means you have to buy a USB cable separately

Need more appointment... ?
Ricoh 406944
I bought this for my mother for a Mother's day gift. It did not work properly from the minute we pulled it out of the box. It jammed all the time. Since Amozon outsourced this product, it came to us from an outside vender, who told us we could not return it, if we put the toner in. How can you check it out if you don't put the toner in. I contacted Amazon and they were VERY helpful in getting this settled and taken care of (returing the product) It took some doing but I finally got a refund. I got a different brand.
Mashueman
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment