Thursday, August 29, 2013

Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Color Laser Printer 31PPM 4800X600 DPI

Buy Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN Color Laser Printer 31PPM 4800X600 DPI


Konica Minolta magicolor 4750DN Laser Printer A0VD012 749
  • Ultra-compact at 16.5x13 (W x H) and less than 60 pounds
  • Prints 31 ppm color and B&W, delivering the first page in just 12.9 seconds
  • Color printers is equipped with the powerful Emperon Print System with 800 MHz CPU & 256 MB DDR2 RAM
  • Planet friendly, thanks to Simitri HD toner with Biomass, a renewable organic resource
  • Konica Minolta magicolor printers print in brilliant high-definition color with 600 x 600 DPI resolution

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. A good printer for the money
After quite a bit of research and reading a lot of printer reviews I settled on the Konica Minolta 4750 DN. The product arrived within 7 days of my order (I live in Hawaii - so this was pretty quick as it goes). The installation of the drivers and network configuration was a snap using the disk they provided. Based on one of the reviews here that the duplex printing capability required technical support, the very first thing i tried was to duplex print. After eating the first page through and jamming, I then tried again and it worked perfectly. The next thing I tried was color printing. I picked a fairly complex graphic and the print came out with wild colors that were nothing like what was in the graphic. After trying a number of calibration settings, reading the manual etc., I finally broke down and called technical support. I was on hold for 5-7 minutes before a very knowlegeable and nice tech support rep picked up and helped me. He immediately identified the problem which...

2. Fantastic budget laser - but expensive toner!
This is a great budget color laser printer. The quality of the product and the printed material are very good. All my printed pages are even, not over-saturated, and consistent from page 1 to page 100 over multiple print jobs. The printer is fast, easy to operate, solidly built and relatively quiet (especially once it goes to sleep!).

My only two complaints (minor) are:
1) The colors are not as "rich" as I would like. I have tried multiple color settings, but just can't get really deep blues or reds, even thouh I am using high quality laser paper. Photo paper might help, but this is for business letterhead and professional workshop handouts, so I can't really use photo stock.

2) The toner is super expensive. I have not had to replace the toner yet, but the full set of 4 high yield toner cartridges costs $440! This is almost as much as the printer itself. Too keep costs down, I only use this printer for business and keep my old HP Laserjet around for large...

Need more appointment... ?
Konica Minolta Magicolor 4750DN
I highly recommend the Magicolor 4750DN for anyone who desires dependability, speed, and low cost color production. At 31ppm, this printer runs circles around the others, and the cost per print is exceptionally reasonable with large toner containers that hold a greater volume than most others.

Also, with a 9600 dpi, the picture quality is superb. I am VERY happy with this printer and consider it a very wise investment.
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment