Monday, August 26, 2013

Lexmark X544N Mfp Color Laser 25/25 Ppm P/s/c/f Frnt Pic Bridge

Bargain Lexmark X544N Mfp Color Laser 25/25 Ppm P/s/c/f Frnt Pic Bridge


Leave a lasting impressions by quickly adding color to your important documents with the X544n from Lexmark. This powerful but compact multifunction color laser is built to maximize your business performance with fax, advanced two-sided scanning and network connectivity for easily sharing amongst multiple colleagues. The X544n is well-suited to meet the demands of your busy workgroup with the increased robustness of a higher duty cycle and access to extra high yield toner cartridges. Also, re...
  • Add color to your documents fast - print up to 25 ppm.
  • 50-page automatic document feeder with built-in two-sided scanning. No customer or client is out of reach with high-speed fax.
  • Connect multiple users to one device with advanced ethernet networking capabilities,Extra-High Yield cartridges available - up to 6,000 pages - for increased efficiency and fewer interventions.
  • Experience less downtime with a 1-Year On-Site, Next Business Day Warranty
  • Get a product built to last with a 55,000 page duty cycle and energy-saving Eco Mode and instant warm-up fuser.
  • Add color to your documents fast - print up to 25 ppm.
  • 50-page automatic document feeder with built-in two-sided scanning. No customer or client is out of reach with high-speed fax.
  • Connect multiple users to one device with advanced ethernet networking capabilities,Extra-High Yield cartridges available - up to 6,000 pages - for increased efficiency and fewer interventions.
  • Experience less downtime with a 1-Year On-Site, Next Business Day Warranty
  • Get a product built to last with a 55,000 page duty cycle and energy-saving Eco Mode and instant warm-up fuser.

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. The "lasting impression" that I got was they don't care about their customers
Leave a "lasting impression"? The lasting impression that I got was Lexmark does not care whatsoever about its' customers.

I purchased this printer new and it was fine until it died 3 weeks later to the day. Because the printer was still under warranty I had to work directly with Lexmark customer service. Lexmark sent out a repair person but with the speed in which this printer expired I requested a replacement printer as I had no confidence that the original printer would last even a year given what happened in only 3 weeks. The Lexmark customer service refused.

In the meantime I am making daily trips to my local copy store to print the materials and those trips quickly get expensive in time and money.

So eventually Lexmark finally sent another printer. Guess what? No great surprise, it arrived broken. Hinge broken, scanner does not work and it makes such a grinding noise when printing that I cannot have a phone conversation at the same time...

2. Its GREAT
I was concerned when I ordered but I received the printer as promised and in great working shape.

I have used it no stop since my purchase and have been very well pleased with the product

Need more appointment... ?
DOA
My new printer arrived yesterday. Got it unpacked and setup. turned it on, went through some initial setup...country, time zone etc. then I got a red blinking light with the error message "31.06 error. Defective imaging kit". google turned up nothing good so I called their technical support, which turned out to be quite good. The walked me through opening, removing the ink and the imaging kit and replacing it all. Unfortunately could not get all the toners back in so they are sending me a new blue toner and a new imaging kit fedex overnight. will follow up on review after receiving their new parts. Unfortunately for me I bought it direct from Lexmark or it would be heading back to amazon.....
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment