Friday, August 9, 2013

Hp Hardware Color Laserjet Pro 200 M251nw (cf147a#bgj) -

Cheap Hp Hardware Color Laserjet Pro 200 M251nw (cf147a#bgj) -


The HP LaserJet Pro 200 color printer is one of the most efficient and effective printers available. Without breaking the bank, you can get a printer that is wireless ready, prints quickly, and still gives you the quality you would expect from a more expensive machine. Whether it is for personal use or for your business, this printer can handle all of your important jobs reliably. SpeedInstead of waiting for your old printer to slowly push out your documents line by line, use this HP LaserJet Pr...
  • Prints up to 14 ppm black, 14 ppm color (mfr specs)
  • Network Ready; Wireless 802.11b/g/n networking, Ethernet 10/100Base-TX and Hi-Speed USB 2.0 connectivity
  • Up to 600 x 600 dpi resolution
  • 150-sheet input tray, 125-sheet output bin
  • Up to 30,000 pages Monthly duty cycle; Prints up to 8.5" x 14"

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Excellent fast color printing but difficult to set up
I was looking for awhile to switch to a laser jet printer as I no longer have the patience to wait for my old inkjet printer to complete printing for every time. I have another high quality HP laser jet printer at work that I am very satisfied. Therefore, after reading other comments regarding this family of printers by HP, I decided to purchase this printer. The quality and speed is very satisfactory as others experienced; however, I spend literally 3 hours to set-up the printer. HP help desk person was finally remotely connected to my computer and spend 1 hour to get the software activated and communicate with the printer. HP should resolve these kinds of problems as I did not expect to loose so much time for setting up a printer. However, I am satisfied for the final product. Since it is a new printer, I don't know the issues that may be related to cartridge, expense of refilling etc.

2.

Need more appointment... ?

More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment