Saturday, August 3, 2013

HP CE903A LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375NW Wireless Multifunction Laser Printer

Bargain HP CE903A LaserJet Pro 300 Color MFP M375NW Wireless Multifunction Laser Printer


Easily print, scan directly to e-mail, copy and fax with this wireless multifunction laser printer. Web-connected color touch screen is great for printing from your favorite sitesPC free. Fast print speeds boost productivity. High print resolution lets you produce professional-quality, color documents in-house. HP ePrint gives you access to printing from virtually anywhere. Print Technology: Laser Maximum Print Speed Black: 19 ppm Maximum Print Speed Color: 19 ppm.
  • Print_Technology - Laser
  • Maximum_Print_Speed_Black - 19 ppm
  • Maximum_Print_Speed_Color - 19 ppm
  • Network_Ready - Yes
  • Print_Resolution_Color_Width_X_Height - 600 x 600 dpi

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Nice MFP color laser printer
I did not buy this printer from amazon. I got one from local OfficeMax for $449.95. Great deal. I had a MFP Brother laser printer for 6 years. It has been serving me well. But it is a black and white printer. I thought I could wait for couple more years for the color printers to mature enough with real life quality and their prices to come down, but lately I have often found myself in the need to print color printout for my son school work. So I went shopping. I had decided to buy one made by Brother. But eventually I settled on this one after comparing them.

First off, it is a great looking printer. Good quality looking. A bit heavy though. With high memory size, good for a small office use. The print out quality is great, even better than the one in my work place, which is an enterprise edition. I did not really expect to see such high color quality - very sharp and no distortion. I tried it with some of my high resolution photos taken with my Canon EOS D20 Digital...

2. Great Printer
Good printer for home office. Really like the easy setup and that the scanner has TWAIN drivers and will scan directly into the PDF filer software I use. The print speed is not the fastest timed it on 55 pages of letter size text from the time I clicked print till completed was 5 minutes 22 sec this included the time it took to clean. Just printed a 160 pages it stopped to clean several times. Have used it for a month and had no issues. Really like the Air-print option works great from my ipad. This model doesn't have duplexing if having to turn pages over by hand bothers you better go with the 475.

Need more appointment... ?
Great Multi-Function Machine
We have been using this in an office setting for four months now and have no complaints. It is very easy to set up and use.
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment