Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Brother Printer HL3045CN Color Printer

Cheapest Brother Printer HL3045CN Color Printer


The HL-3045CN is a digital color printer that is ideal for home offices or small offices. It produces brilliant, high-quality output at a fast print speed of up to 19ppm in color or black. This compact printer offers versatile paper handling with a 250-sheet capacity paper tray for letter or legal and a single-sheet manual feed slot for envelopes or thicker media. It has a built-in Ethernet network interface for sharing with others on your network and also a top-loading design to easily replace...
  • Prints up to 19ppm in color and black
  • High-quality output at up to 600 x 2400 dpi
  • Ethernet network interface (For Wireless Model See Brother HL3075CW)
  • Adjustable 250-sheet capacity paper tray
  • Manual feed slot for envelopes or thicker media

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Pay Attention to the Dimensions and Weight
This is my first color laser printer. I'm accustomed to black/white laser jets (HP, Dell, Konica Minolta). I was a little astonished by the size and weight of this machine. The picture is not a good perception of the scale/size of the printer. The printer weighs nearly 50lbs and the box is very, very large.

The size and weight aside, this printer is amazing for the price. My only complaint is that when I try to print photo quality (2400dpi), it says it needs more memory. But for a sub-$200 printer, I think this printer is perfect for your standard documents and prints. The colors look beautiful and there is no streaking.

2. Brother HL3045CN
Excellent print quality and speed. Whereas I used to have to wait a good amount of time for my Epson inkjet to startup and fight with it to "catch" the paper, this printer gives me none of those headaches.

That said, it did give me a headache when linking it to my MacBook Pro (10.7.x). I followed the provided directions to the letter when hooking the printer up via USB, and installing the provided installation software. I was unsuccessful. I went to Brother's website, registered the printer, uploaded both the current driver information and firmware update, and still no success. I then checked for "Software Updates" from Apple itself, and found that there was one for Brother.

In other words, install the drivers and firmware update(s) from Brother's website and then install the corresponding software updates provided via Apple. It will save you the headache I acquired.

Need more appointment... ?
Great Machine
I am pleased with the way the printer works. It is smooth running and has all you need for home/small business and it is fast.
This printer has a small footprint whick is great for small places. I replaced my old Oki C5200 and it took up less then half the space. I wished Brother made ,I am sure they could, bigger volume of toner cart's. I would recommend this printer to the small volume user.
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment