Tuesday, August 20, 2013

HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Printer

Buy HP Color Laserjet CP1215 Printer


The HP Color Laser Jet CP1215 is a color printer with 12 pages per minute print speed. It makes high-quality color laser printing incredibly easy and more affordable than ever with its lowest-priced color LaserJet. Quickly print business documents with vibrant color enabled by this compact printer and next-generation HP ColorSphere toner. Supported operating systems Microsoft Windows 7 ready. Some features may not be available. Windows Vista, Windows XP Home, Windows XP Professional, Windows Ser...
  • Print in black-and-white documents at speeds reaching 12 ppm and 8 ppm color
  • Produces high-resolution 600 x 600 dpi documents
  • High-capacity 150-sheet paper tray and manual duplexer
  • High-speed USB 2.0 connectivity
  • Energy Star qualified

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great Printer!
I bought this printer about a year ago to print labels for our home business. All our inkjet printed labels were fading too fast to sell our product. We got the laser printer and now our labels look great and professional. I've had no problems. I have printed labels, party invitations, pictures, etc. on label paper, cardstock and regular paper. Everything looks great and professional. Very easy to use printer. Also, I am still using the original toner cartridges that came with it. I just ordered a new black cartridge but I probably won't have to replace it for another week or two. The color cartridges are still at 50% so they will last a while longer. I'm very happy with this printer.

2. This printer didn't work for me. Maybe not for others too
PROS: low price, prints sharp and clean, quiet printing.
CONS: won't handle all paper stock. Warm-up time is 1-2 minutes.

I bought this printer to replace my 14 year old Hp LJ 4MP. I assumed the CP1215 would be capable of doing the same things my old one did and more in color.
My immediate need was to print out baby shower invites. The card stock was within the limits of HP's recommendations, no thicker than a 4x6 card. The printer would print 1 invite, then error out with "misprint". After 20 minutes of making sure I removed all the tabs and protectors that HP ships with and making sure this model supported 4x6 card stock, I found a way to get the rest of my stock printed. I had to press the resume button, causing it to reinitialize the warm-up sequence and then print. Took 30 minutes to do 30 invites.

This printer seems fine to print every day stuff. But if you print specialty paper, size and type, be aware it might not handle the paper well.

Need more appointment... ?
Not Mac compatible
We have two computers, a PC and a Mac laptop. For the price, this seemed like a great option since we wanted a color laser printer. Be aware that this printer is NOT Mac compatible. HP does not supply a Mac driver, nor is one readily available on the web.
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment