Thursday, August 1, 2013

HP Officejet Pro 276dw Multifunction Printer

Cheapest HP Officejet Pro 276dw Multifunction Printer


Efficiently manage your printing environment-and your budget-with a color MFP that delivers up to 50% lower cost per page than lasers and powerful manageability tools. Simplify office tasks with versatile functions and easy networking.
  • ISO Speeds: Up to 20 ppm black, Up to 15 ppm color
  • Standard Connectivity: 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Device, 1 Hi-Speed USB 2.0 Host, 1 SD slot, 1 Ethernet 10/100 Base-TX network, 1 RJ-11 modem port, 802.11b/g/n Station, 802.11b/g Access Point
  • Paper Handling: 250-sheet input tray, 150-sheet output tray, Optional 250-sheet input tray

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great for a few days, then lost wireless set up and couldn't reconnect
This was relatively easy to set up, right up to the time it lost the wireless set up. I went into the set up panel in the printer and entered a wrong pass word. I went into the setup panel again, which is very nice and easy to use (after retrieving the correct password), and it could no longer see any wireless networks, which I verified were working in the room with the printer. Yes, powered printer and router off and on in the correct order. It would search forever and not find anything, hang the printer (yes it has some processor and display power) and then turn itself off. HP Live chat found out I am largely a mac shop and said they didn't support macs, it was another email only service at HP. I told them the wireless router that it use to connect to and no longer did was NOT A MAC and mac was not the issue. Logic did now win the day with HP support. So I'll configure this wired into a switch, which is what they suggested. I'll keep you all posted, but wanted to let...

2. Great multifunction postscript printer
I was looking for a decent all-in-one for my small design studio. This one fits the bill. The ink is the most affordable I've seen for a printer like this. Pages print quickly from both my Macpro and PC (which is an HP). I've use the HP ePrint feature to email pdfs to the printer which works well.

In order to find an inkjet with affordable ink that was also a postscript printer I had to give up a manual feed tray (for the few times I need to print on custom paper, it works for me). Also, when the printer is plugged into a wired network, It seems to lose it's wireless ability. I overcome this by using HP ePrint.

Most of the time, I'm using printouts internally, but they would be fine for client meetings as well. The printer was easy to set up and I'm still using the factory-installed ink cartridges that came with it.

Need more appointment... ?

More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment