Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Badgy A Desktop Plastic Card Printer By Evolis

Buy Badgy A Desktop Plastic Card Printer By Evolis


BADGY A DESKTOP PLASTIC CARD PRINTER BY EVOLIS
  • CARD PRINTER BY EVOLIS

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Not Great, but not bad either
I work at a High School and purchased this badge printer to make student IDs. I was deciding between the Badgy and the Pebble, and went with the Badgy because of its lower cost. After having had it for about five months, I'd say that it's a decent, if not spectacular product. The Badgy is well-constructed -- it's very easy to load cards into the printer, and the whole product feels very sturdy. It prints relatively quickly too -- you can do one side of a card in about 45 seconds, which is just fine as far as I'm concerned. Ribbons are easy to load, and I've never had a card jam in the printer. The Windows driver software is pretty nice too, actually -- I like that it notifies you when a ribbon has run out.

My biggest complaints with the Badgy are in its printing. The color reproduction on the Badgy is disappointing. It's not awful, but it has a really difficult time with light colors, and small-ish fonts. It took quite a few prints and color adjustments for me to...

2. excited then dissappointed
I purchased this item with the idea it would help my company. It worked the first few times I used it then it just stopped. Seems the drivers get all screwed up when you choose to print anything with your regular printer. It likes to dominate your printer drivers and BE the default printer.
Don't get me wrong, it prints nice, but it took over 4 hours to figure out the software to create a badge from scratch. I didn't like ANY of the templates they offered.
Hope you have better luck than I.

Need more appointment... ?
Bad Quility and bad customer support
1 - If you use 64bit windows system, it will be really hard to install drive.

2 - If you need to print barcode, it doesn't print cleary, so your scanner will not read that barcode promptly.

3 - They provides no id card software, just excel macro file that you can edit person's name and photos, but lots of errors useless.

4 - Tried to return this printer they (Seller ID ZONE) wanted me to pay 15% restocking fee.

5 - Added 8/22/2012 - If you use other pvc plastic card, the Ribbon will be messed up and you need to order new one which is cost $30.00.

Aware from this seller (ID ZONE) and printer guys !!
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment