Sunday, August 11, 2013

HP CP3525DN Color LaserJet Printer

Deals for HP CP3525DN Color LaserJet Printer


HP CP3525DN Color LaserJet Printer. You want high quality output, and you want it delivered fast. HP understands, which is why this printer produces both color and black and white pages at speeds up to 30 pages per minute /ppm. Start fast and finish sooner. Instant on Technology uses cutting edge fuser technology that enables print jobs to begin quickly from low power mode. The Time To Completion /TTC of a typical office print job can be nearly 3.5 times faster from low power mode on this device...
  • Color LaserJet Printer with Automatic 2 Sided Printing
  • Print Speed Black and White and Color: Up to 30 ppm, Letter
  • Hi Speed USB 2.0 Port for Easy Direct Connections
  • EIO Expansion Slot for Optional Networking, storage, and Connectivity Options
  • HP Jetdirect Gigabit Ethernet Embedded Print Server

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Good printer---customer support has pros and cons
I received this printer on January 22 and got it set up successfully last night (January 28). It is too early for me to comment on the print quality. What I have seen looks fine but I have only printed 4 pages so far and have not yet tried the duplex option.

I am writing this review to comment on HP's customer support, since an earlier reviewer had a totally negative experience. Some of my dealings with the customer support system were good and some were bad.

I received the printer on a Thursday while I was at work. I couldn't get to it until Saturday. Then I unpacked the printer and removed all the protective tape, etc. When I turned it on it stopped immediately after the memory check with an error message "Inflate failure. Download RFU file now. Download RFU on USB port" or something close to that. I knew I was in trouble. I went on line and found the latest firmware update (RFU = remote firmware update) and downloaded it to my Mac. But I couldn't figure out...

2. Great Business Printer for Top Class, Color Printing.
This is truly a wonderful product for a small to mid-sized business. It is quick, and prints beautiful pamphlets, newsletters, etc. in color. I cannot tell the difference between these prints and prints from a professional print shop... It also does card stock which lower end printers will not do well. It is a good sized printer and is heavy, but does a great job for in house printing. The cost per page on black and white is about 2.5 cents a page and in color it is about 14 cents a page which is much better than other lower end products. If you print more than 2,500 color pages a month, you'll save the costs of a lower end, $400 printer in less than 4 months. It does double sided printing well too.

Need more appointment... ?
A Good Product Saddled by Poor Customer Service
Let me begin by stating that I am a long term HP user. My first HP laser printer was the HP LaserJet II+ - a printer that was over-built and virtually indestructible. I have tended to buy replacement printers that are HP. Unfortunately, the experiences with this printer have turned me off of HP products. This printer was purchased on September 25 2009. The reason that it was purchased could be found in the specifications - high speed, color, and duplex. Plus, it could work in a work environment consisting of both Windows and Macs (my home office). Upon delivery, setup was relatively painless. BTW, if you are using this printer as a network printer, you will find the amount of control and information given you when you enter the Printer's IP as amazing. I have a Xerox and its home page gives you about half of the information. Initially, the printer worked well. Then the problems began. The Magenta color was no longer being transferred. I searched the HP site for...
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment