Monday, August 5, 2013

Dell 2150CDN CLR LASER 24PPM PRNT 600X600DPI USB 256MBSF 40000

Cheapest Dell 2150CDN CLR LASER 24PPM PRNT 600X600DPI USB 256MBSF 40000


Dell 2150CDN CLR LASER 24PPM PRNT 600X600DPI USB 256MBSF 40000
  • Sold Individually

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Fantastic, Budget Color Laser! - Dell 2150cdn
I Purchased this Color Laser Printer after doing extensive online reviews and scant in-person reviews at office supply stores. I intend to use this for personal use, not business.

I decided on the Dell 2150cdn finally, because of price and toner cost. I compared with Brother and HP color lasers. Brother was originally my top choice because toner costs were acceptable. HP toner is ridiculously priced, although quality of prints was first class. I felt that HP prints had a bit more vibrant colors and felt 'glossy' compared to Brother. I was not satisfied with the output of Brother, so I finally came across the Dell 2150 which did not have many reviews.

I took a chance on the Dell and I am pleasantly surprised! Of course, you don't want to use this printer for photo-printing, but colors came out true for the most part. It is very difficult to calibrate my monitor to the printer, but reds, blues and greens printed very well on pictures and charts. Bright blues can...

2. Dell gets my vote, again!
I have had several Dell printers over the years and this one tops them all. It is relatively small for a printer with full duplex and legal paper capability. I couldn't believe how easily I was able to install this printer on my network; both wired and wireless through a router. The CD stepped through the installation effortlessly. The print is crisp and the colors are bright and true. I couldn't be happier. I would definitely recommend this printer to my friends

Need more appointment... ?
Supports Windows and Mac Computers but Not iPad
My wife and I bought this Dell 2150cdn duplex color laser printer to replace a Dell 3100cn color laser printer (with a duplex attachment we had to purchase separately). The Dell 3100cn was a fine printer until it ran out of black toner. I bought a replacement toner directly from Dell but I could not get it to snap in place inside the 3100cn. I spent 4 hours on the phone with Dell support to no avail. I was not soured on Dell though, I was pleased with their customer service, who spent all that time with me at no cost to me even though my 3100cn printer was out of warranty. I decided to buy a new printer and I went with Dell again.

I am pleased to report that Dell completely redesigned the toners and how they snap in place inside the 2150cdn. I have not run out of toner yet, but I am confident that installing a replacement will be easy.

This printer is quiet, a lot smaller than the 3100cn, and the duplex feature is built-in. This was my first time buying...
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment