Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Sisun colorful 2ch Stereo Audio wireless bluetooth headset with mp3 player (White)

Cheapest Sisun colorful 2ch Stereo Audio wireless bluetooth headset with mp3 player (White)


New design colorful 2ch Stereo Audio wireless bluetooth headset with mp3 player
  • Bluetooth stereo headset lets you listen to music or phone calls wirelessly
  • High-quality speakers deliver crisp,rich sound.Lightweight,comfortable design for all-day listening
  • Accept incoming calls or toggle between tracks with the touch of a button
  • Compatible with bluetooth enable devices,such as iphone,ipad,most computers,cellphone
  • Omni-directional high quality microphone. Easily charge via USB port

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. I have no idea how these work
I would love to give a positive review as I was really looking forward to listening with the wireless headphones as I worked out. Well, I cannot give a good review because they will not charge. I plugged in the USB cable that the seller provided. The red charging light comes on but then goes out after 2 seconds. Thinking it was the cable, I plug in the same cable from my smartphone. Again, no charge. The direction state to charge for 3 hours. I have had it plugged in for 7 hours with nothing happening. A waste of money for me. Ugggh!

2. Amazing!
I was so happy to find these BT headphones for this price. What made them even better was that they charge via usb micro, the same as my htc smartphone. The distance on these are really good, and the battery life if very long. I can listen to them on and off for a could of days without charging them. There's also a voice that tells you when they turn on, off and pairing. I would recommend this product to anyone!

Need more appointment... ?
Awesome Headphones
These headphones are awesome! They come in a very good box with easy, well written instructions on how to use. The battery life lasts 10 hours according to the box. They have a built-in microphone and are easy to sync to a laptop or phone. The headphones look great and feel durable, they are light and very comfortable. I love them and am going to buy another set for my brother, Mine are white but I would suggest a pair that won't get dirty so easily.
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment