Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Dell 1230c COLOR LASER PRINTER

Cheapest Dell 1230c COLOR LASER PRINTER


Compact and stylish with a slick, black finish, the Dell 1230c printer can quickly create professional-quality documents. Dell's Smallest Color Laser, measuring only 15.3" x 12.3" x 9.6", fits almost anywhere in your home or office. It offers print speeds of up to 17 pages per minute in black and 4 pages per minute in color (actual print speed will vary with use). It also delivers quality prints with up to 2400 x 600 dpi resolution, and saves energy with technology that's Energy Star® certified...
  • Saves energy with technology that's Energy Star® certified.
  • 2,400 x 600 dpi
  • 16.9 pages per minute
  • Size: 15.3" x 12.3" x 9.6"
  • Input Tray Capacity: 150 sheet input drawer standard

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. A fine laser printer, nice color prints.
I'm a fan of Dell products, and this printer is one of the reasons for that. It is affordable in you buy it direct from Dell (about $199) and it is very easy to set up and prepare to use with your computer. It's a little bulky for a small printer and you will need a good space for it. I have a large desk in my home that it sits on.

The quality of the color is phenomenal. Incredible color reproduction. It prints very quickly but I've noticed that it takes a few seconds to warm up to the actual printing. I've also owned a Dell 1110 black and white laser printer, also a great printer, and it's warm up time was about half that of this model.

But, that's ok. I print so little that I don't need it to be super quick. It's a work horse printer that supposedly will eject well over 1000 pages before needing new toner. If there's a real problem with this machine, it's the price for replacing the toner. It's not cheap to replace the four color representations...

2. The Samsung CLP-310 Rebranded???
I own a terrible Samsung CLP-310 that had not properly fed paper from the paper tray since day one. I have finally decided to replace it (after only a year) because Samsung cannot service the printer. As I've been looking at other small color laser printers, I came across this Dell which appears to be identical to my CLP-310. Has Dell taken Samsung's old (failed) CLP-310 and rebranded it?

Need more appointment... ?

More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment