Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Dell 1350cnw Wireless Color LED Laser-Class Printer

Deals for Dell 1350cnw Wireless Color LED Laser-Class Printer


Exceptionally fast. Brilliant Color. Amazingly small. Finally, everything you need in an office color printer, but in a smaller package. Enjoy Wi-Fi connectivity, high-quality printouts and fast printing speeds with the Dell 1350cnw Color Printer, the world’s smallest A4 color laser-class printer with easy networking.
  • Maximize your workspace with this compact printer, which will fit almost anywhere in the workplace.
  • Rest easy, knowing your printer is low maintenance, thanks to a drum and fuser unit designed to last the life of the printer
  • Easily connect your printer to your office with on-board wired and wireless network options

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Works on Mac
This printer does work on Mac. I don't have a windows machine in my home office, but I easily installed this to both my iMac and MacBook Air on my network.

2. Dell 1350CNW
Little difficulty with the setup- newbies may have trouble with wireless setup. Having said that, I really like the printer having it's own network adr. My wife can print to it from Win7 and I from Linux.

I had a hard time getting this win-printer gdi printer to work under linux, finally set it up as network printer using spec of xerox phaser 6000b.
It worked !

The print quality is excellent and using LD cartridges, I think the toner cost is reasonable.
In the past two months we have used this printer fairly heavily. My mono laser sits un-used and I would rate this printer 4.5 stars.
I like it's relative small size and LED (less moving parts) technology.

Howard

Need more appointment... ?
JUst Doesn't work
I've had this since 2/14/12 and have used it very lightly - quality has always been so so.And it juts doesn't want to work period.
WHen I go print it will sit and think for about a minute - and then it hangs the document in the print queue - it also constantly resets the page size to 5.5 x 7.5 no matter what the document or printer setup says - to get past that I have to choose - over ride all paper formats.
I have spent too much time with this pig and no amount of lipstick is going to make it look good.
One more day and I drop kick the piece of junk into the trash and go buy a canon or HP.
More information by clicking here.

1 comment: