Sunday, September 1, 2013

HP Color LaserJet 3800n Printer ( Q5982A#ABA )

Buy HP Color LaserJet 3800n Printer ( Q5982A#ABA )


The HP Color LaserJet 3800n is ready to impress! Make a lasting impression with fast printing in both color and black and white at up to 22 ppm. You'll get bright colors and sharp images with HP's ImageREt 3600. There's nothing but the best with the fully networkable 3800n color laser printer. With dependable features and reliable results, clients and competition alike will be amazed with the quality of printing you create. 160 MB RAM and a 533 MHz processor will make printing times and network ...
  • Print Speed: 22 ppm Black and Color
  • Resolution: 600 x 600 dpi, HP ImageREt 3600 First page out in 12.5 seconds
  • Paper Handling: 350 Sheet Paper Capacity
  • Connectivity: USB and 10/100Base-TX Ethernet
  • Environments: PC, Mac, and Linux Compatible

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Works as advertized! Easy to set up and get started on Mac and PC;
I got this printer after my Magicolor 2200 desklaser died after 3 years of use. I was used to a loud, light dimming, delayed experience whenever I printed the DL2200. I was looking for a hi-speed, networkable color laser printer for my home mac+pc, mixed DHCP wired/wireless network. I found the 3800n was faster and less expensive than the 3700n (both from hp). So I went with the 3800n. I was pleasantly suprized to find it was much lighter than the MAgicolor DL2200. Setup was easy. I followed the directions, turned it on, set the date/time, and plugged in the ethernet cable. Straight away, it went hunting for a network address and received one from my Linksys router/dhcp server. Then I installed the printer drivers on my winxp PCs, and it worked first try. It wasn't as easy on the Mac (G5-osx Tiger), because after running the installer, I couldnt see the printer when I tried to print from the mac. I got the bright idea to add printer from the print dialog box, and there was this...

2. Worth the extra money
It's expensive but worth it.

Not only does it comes with all FULL catridges but it's also very fast, has JetDirect built in, as well as direct PostScript and PDF printing.

The JetDirect feature has amazing functionality that makes it a dream to use in a multi platform environment. No special drivers needed for Linux or Windows, just use a regular PostScript driver and have it sent to the JetDirect port and it "just works"

Need more appointment... ?
HP Color LaserJet 3800n Printer ( Q5982A#ABA ) (purchased on 09/07/2008)
This printer was shipped and arrived within 3 business days of purchase! AMAZING!Excellent Value, too.
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment