Tuesday, September 3, 2013

500-SHEET Tray Color Laserjet

Cheapest 500-SHEET Tray Color Laserjet


HP LaserJet 1X500 TrayHP LaserJet 1X500 Tray
  • 6A

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. 500 More Sheets!
What can I say, this added 500 extra sheets to the capacity of my LaserJet. I ordered a base model of the matching printer with networking and duplexing, but not the extra tray. I realized that the extra tray would make the printer more useful. Not that the tray is added I can have both 11"x17" and 8.5"x11" paper loaded into the printer at the same time.

Works perfectly and does exactly what it is supposed to.

2. Works fine
The tray installed easily and was instantly noticed by the printer. I t was also very light notlike the printer

Need more appointment... ?

More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment