Monday, September 16, 2013

Dell A940 All-In-One Color Printer, Scanner, Fax, Copier

Cheapest Dell A940 All-In-One Color Printer, Scanner, Fax, Copier


This Dell A940 printer also functions as a scanner, fax machine and stand-alone copier.Does not include power supply, USB printer cable or ink.
  • Print quality: text/graphics
  • Print speeds: 17 ppm monochrome, 12 ppm color, draft mode
  • True print resolution, color: 600x600 dpi
  • Maximum print resolution, color: 4800x1200 dpi
  • Paper input capacity: 100 sheets input/50 sheets output

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Jeez
Wow they didnt say that it comes with no cord no software and no ink. I am sitting here with a printer that is pretty much worthless until i get these things. I hope next time they put what it does not include

2. EXCELLENT PRODUCT
EXCELLENT PRODUCT, EXCELLENT RESPONSE FROM SELLER WHEN A PROBLEM REGARDING INSTALLATION AROSE, EXCELLENT SHIPMENT (SAME DAY ORDERED). TOTALLY SATISFIED.

Need more appointment... ?
Rip off
When I ordered this item I was aware that it didn't come with the adapter cord, however, I was not aware that it didn't work properly and also that it didn't come with the software to connect it with my computer. I will never order from this person again. When I printed out a test sheet, it came out perfect, but anytime I try to print something from my computer, or from the Internet, it only prints what it wants to print.
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment