Monday, September 16, 2013

Lexmark X4530 Wireless All-in-One Printer

Bargain Lexmark X4530 Wireless All-in-One Printer



  • Hi-Speed USB
  • IEEE 802.11b; IEEE 802.11g
  • 100 sheets
  • Up to 24 ppm (mono) / up to 17 ppm (color) print

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great printer
This printer works great. It was very easy to set up. I have 3 laptops using this printer and it works fine. Black and white prints are fast. Color is a little bit slower obviously. Color quality was ok; I have NOT tried to print photos on here yet so I can't comment on that.

The scanner/copier is awesome. You can scan a document and tell it which computer you'd like it to show up on. The printer will then scan that particular computer and tell you which different programs (word, adobe,etc)the document can be scanned into. You choose and viola, the document is there within a minute.

Ink consumption is minimal. I went from having an ink gobbling Epson cx6000 (check my review) to this. HUGE difference. With my Epson (or ALL Epsons according to the reviews) I was buying ink constantly. Not so with this printer. I'm a college student and I've gone through an entire semester of school only using 1/4 of the black ink.

Overall, I'd say this printer is well...

2. great printer for the price!
We needed a wireless all in one and found this at Circuit City for $54...set up in minutes---nice quality prints for the right price. Maybe not as speedy as others, but gets the job done.

Need more appointment... ?
Lexmark x4530 all in one printer
The printer is great. easy to set up but a little large than my old lexmark. it is a little slow in printing especially with the wireless hook up. otherwise the printed pages are crisp and neat. I wish they would find a way for inexpensive ink because with 2 ink cartridges is quite expensive. how about refillabe ink cartridges.?
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment