Sunday, October 13, 2013

Xerox PHASER 7500N;110V,12X18 COLOR

Buy Xerox PHASER 7500N;110V,12X18 COLOR


Xerox PHASER 7500N;110V,12X18 COLORPHASER 7500N;110V,12X18 COLOR PRINTER
  • Xerox Phaser 7500dt;110v,12x18 Color Printer

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Not Well Supported with Snow Leopard OS x
7400 was fine. But Xerox have screwed up the drivers with this one for Mac users. Spent two hours on phone with Xerox and recieved "beta" drivers not available on the website. Just moved offices and now we are back to square one--very badly designed install/uninstall. Symptoms: crashes when going to print, stuck in dialogue box, sends to printer and processes job forever.

2. Great color printer
I have had many printers over the years, and this is by far the best. My Color Laserjet 4500 was dying - the plastic was actually crumbling with age - and I wanted something faster, higher-resolution, and that would do tabloid size. This does it all. It's easy to change toner and waste cartridges. It's easy to set up, and the software works fine with Win 7 and Win 8. Xerox wants and arm and a leg for RAM upgrades, and I found a RAM upgrade was needed so I could print 8-page handouts with lots of color pictures, and get them to collate properly. I found compatible RAM here on Amazon that was ~10% of what Xerox wanted and it worked fine. I have been using genuine Xerox cartridges but with their recent price hike ($2000 for a full set of high-capacity cartridges!) I may change to generic ones. That said, the high-capacity cartridges print a lot before they run out. I'd chosen Xerox after careful review, as HP's quality has gone down over the past decade or so, and I'm quite happy with my...

Need more appointment... ?

More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment