Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Okidata C5150N LED COLOR PRINTER 12PPM ( 62421701 )

Bargain Okidata C5150N LED COLOR PRINTER 12PPM ( 62421701 )


Okidata offers an affordable digital color desktop printer that's network-ready and engineered for greater productivity. For professionals who keep a close eye on their image as well as the bottom line, the compact OKI C5150n is like two printers in one: It combines fast, high-quality OKI color and monochrome output with a low purchase price and low cost per page, so it can take the place of slower color inkjet and mono machines—and stretch your budget. How? LED technology provides laser sharp...
  • LED technology for laser-sharp 1,200 x 600 resolution
  • Up to 12 ppm color, 20 ppm monochrome print speed
  • 32 MB standard, expandable to 288 MB
  • 10/100 Base-T Internal Ethernet Print Server
  • USB 2.0 interface, PC and Mac compatible

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. User Review of the Okidata 5150 Color Laser Printer
Prior to purchasing the Okidata 5150N color laser printer, my wife and I spent several hours on the web searching for user reviews of color laser printers. Based on only a few user reviews (all positive) of the Okidata 5150N color laser printer, we purchased this printer. We are delighted that we made the purchase. This printer takes the place of Epson inkjet printers that were continually suffering clogged heads if not used for a week or so and for which purchasing the inkjet cartridges was a frequent and expensive necessity.

From the moment we arrived home with our Okidata 5150N the entire experience of unpacking it and installing it has been a pleasure because of the care and attention to detail shown by Okidata in their packing of the printer and in the clear installation instructions which they provide (with separate manuals in six different languages!). We had our color laser unpacked, hooked up, and printing within 20 minutes. Installation of the drivers and...

2. Very Happy with Printer
I did a lot of research on color laser printers and chose the Okidata because it said it did heavy cardstock, which I print on a lot. I have been very pleased w/the printer. Its been 2 months and I just replaced the black cartridge, the colors are still the starter cartridges. I've printed a lot of color flyers and letterhead for my business and it prints great! The only thing I find frustrating is if I change media (which I go from envelopes to greeting cards to letter and legal size paper) I have to manually hit the online button when the printer default media size doesn't match the file media size for it to print from the Manual Feed Tray. My HP laser automatically prints from the MF tray if the types don't match. It may just be operator error, but I have to change the default print settings in the control panel everytime I work with different media so I can print several files and walk away and know I don't have to sit and hit the online button for each file. But I've no...

Need more appointment... ?
Great Color Printer For The Price
I bought this printer to replace my older Minolta color laser printer for several reasons, the most important being that the Okidata will do a maximum of 12 color ppm vs. the Minolta's 4 color ppm. You just can't get better than this for the price.

The color photos are pretty good but I have a good high quality color injet photo printer. For everything else I use this one now. Color printing is cheaper than inkjet printers over the long run. It has built-in networking and setup over my wifi was snap!

I'm pretty happy with it but there are just a few things about it that I do not like. They are:

1. You have to set the multi-purpose manually. Most printers will print whatever is on the MP tray first but this one doesn't. Of course, it could be my mistake.

2. The MP tray is kind of tricky to pull out and use. For one thing, there is a large lever that one would assume is the MP tray but is really the release lever for the top of the printer to...
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment