Thursday, October 10, 2013

Brother DCP-1000 Digital Copier, Laser Printer, and Color Scanner

Cheap Brother DCP-1000 Digital Copier, Laser Printer, and Color Scanner


The Brother DCP-1000 fits three key products into a space that's normally occupied by only one - Laser Printer - Copier - Color Scanner - and can operate with any Windows PC and G3/G4 Macintosh or iMac computer Multi copy mode 600x2400 optical and up to 9600 x 9600 dpi (interpolated) color scanning (software bundle included) Includes both parallel and USB ports (cables are not included) Starter toner cartridge included (up to 1,000 pages at 5% coverage) Size - 18 x 18.1 x 12.5 A...
  • Multifunction digital copier, laser printer, and color scanner
  • Print or copy 10 pages per minute
  • Automatically copy multi-age documents with 30-sheet auto feeder
  • Copies documents up to 8.5 by 14 inches
  • 600 x 2400 optical, 9600 x 9600 interpolated dpi resolution color scanner

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. What would I have done without it?
I've had mine for two full years, and I used it on most days. As a teacher, the convenience of sticking a book on the flatbed, pressing 25, and then hitting the green button, and having it print out 25 copies very quickly while I shave is... invaluable. I, for one, have never experienced any problems with the unit. I've replaced the toner twice -- a very simple procedure, and it's some of the cheapest toner around, giving me some of the lowest per page costs of laser printers. (Compare Brother toner to, say, Samsung toner.)

I don't experience paper jams, as I have with every other printer I, or my family members, have owned. The scanner integrates seemlessly with WinXP. Just a few minutes ago, I stuck on a cookbook, clicked "My Computer" in WinXP, then double clicked on the Brother icon, and it started the scanner wizard. I chose "greyscale image," it scanned it in maybe fifteen seconds, and then I clicked on "send to email" and I sent off the...

2. Good inexpensive printer/copier
I work for a sole practitioner attorney. When the HP LaserJet III finally died at the office, we tried running the office on an Epson ink jet printer for several days. As that was completely inadequate, we looked around for an inexpensive laserprinter which would handle a duty cycle of about 3,000 pages per month. We decided on the DCP-1000 because it had a built in copier with sheet feeder, was reasonably fast, and was inexpensive. We have had it for about half a year, and the only thing I really dislike about the unit is the way it spits paper out the front without an adequate recepticle.

The printer is excellent for the size of our projects, which tend to be less than 30 pages, and has stood up to the paper output of our office, which includes four networked workstations. It is also nice to have a copier with a sheet feeder for small jobs so we don't have to run to the copier half way across the building we work in. The one drawback with the copier is that the...

Need more appointment... ?
Thank you Brother!
Finally a low cost laser copying solution. I purchased this machine when it first arived a few months ago and have been very pleased. Not only does it copy, but it is a 10ppm laser printer and color scanner. Not bad for the price. This little guy sits right on my file cabinet and saves me countless trips to the larger copy machine. Has made life so much easier.
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment