Thursday, October 3, 2013

Samsung CLP-600N Color Laser Printer

Cheapest Samsung CLP-600N Color Laser Printer


The new network-ready Samsung CLP-600N color laser printer gives you the speed to print color presentations at 21 ppm, with time left for tweaks. The exclusive NO NOIS print engine keeps the noise level low, and offers easy drawer-style toner and paper access. Lighter. Faster. Samsung does it again. In color.
  • First page out in less than 20 seconds
  • Up to 2400 x 600 dpi effective output
  • Powerful 350 MHz processor, 32 MB RAM
  • Emulation SPL-C (Samsung Printer Language Color)
  • 350 sheets input, 250 sheets output

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. So far, so good...
I have been looking for a laser printer for my home office for while, but wasn't ready to spend $450+. This printer was on sale at a major office supply chain for under $200 so I thought, why not? There is a plastic-y smell when printing, as mentioned by another reviewer, but I was assured by a very helpful customer service rep. at Samsung that it would go away. I had no trouble setting up the software for my Mac. I'm a graphic designer and was concerned about print quality - the color seems to be quite accurate, though the detail/solid color coverage does look a bit "grainy". Warm-up and printing speed are quick. There is an 1-year ON SITE warranty. For the price I paid I feel like it's a good, maybe great, value.

2. Works fine...
This printer is working fine as advertised. The network setup was easy after my firewall software was told that printer was to be trusted! An interesting plus is the one year ON SITE warranty.

Need more appointment... ?
Great Printer
Not sure what happened to Jazzy from Boise, but...here is my story. I bought this printer for $17*.** from Office*****, got the printer home, unpackaged it, put in toner, plugged in network cable, printed a demo/test page by holding in the "online" button and then releasing it, installed the network setup cd, software autoplayed, software saw my printer immmediately, software finished, printer installed perfectly. IP address was automated based on my network and router settings. Simple. Extremely fast, brilliant colors, detailed photos somewhat grainy, but remember, this is not a photo printer...so the resolution is lacking in that area just a little. Over all for the price...great printer, just FYI, I would suggest either refilling your own toner cartridges or buying refurbished...otherwise they are just under $13* each new at OD.
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment