Tuesday, July 23, 2013

HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer (CE914A)

Cheapest HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw Color Printer (CE914A)


Print high quality, affordable color while saving energy and office space with the compact HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw color printer. Equipped with built in Ethernet and wireless 802.11b/g/n networking so you can share printing with your colleagues.The HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw is the smallest color laser printer in the world and also one of the most energy efficient.
  • Print from anywhere in the office with wireless. Share printing resources using built-in Ethernet.
  • Print documents affordably. Get the same black cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer.
  • Install and start printing quickly and easily.
  • Original HP cartridges are simple to install and easy to replace.
  • Print from anywhere in the office with wireless. Share printing resources using built-in Ethernet
  • Print documents affordably,Get the same black cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer
  • Install and start printing quickly and easily
  • Original HP cartridges are simple to install and easy to replace
  • Print documents affordably and get the same black cost per page as a black-and-white HP LaserJet printer

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great printer for seminary (graduate school)!
I'm a seminary student at Concordia Seminary in St. Louis. We write many many papers for our classes. I needed a laser printer as my old HP LaserJet 1100, which in "computer years" was 100 years old, was about to give up the ghost.

But I really wanted color because I'm a visual learner and utilize charts and other colorful tools for my Greek and Hebrew and other classes. And, note that from a "cost-per-page" standpoint, lasers just about always beat inkjets, sometimes significantly.

Enter the HP LaserJet Pro CP1025nw. I first spotted it at an Office supply store. It has a relatively small footprint compared to the other models. I looked at reviews here on Amazon and found that the only real problem with this printer is speed. And for me, that is not a problem at all. Also, some folks suggest this unit is not a great photo printer, and I would agree with that as far as it goes. But please note that generally speaking, Laser Printers are not interested in...

2. Great inkjet replacement
Our family has been using the CP1025nw for nearly two months now and so far it has printed flawlessly. The size and price of color lasers have come down to the point where they are viable alternatives to color ink jets. We finally got fed up with our relatively new ink jet due to clogged print heads, streaking, wet smears, wrinkled paper and poor color saturation esp. when the kids were attempting (unsuccessfully) to print their homework assignments at the last minute before rushing off to school.

When it comes to care free operation with sharp, clean edges on text and line drawings, this laser performs far better then any ink jet we have used. The toner lasts and lasts (but it is also more costly to replace). The B&W dpi is 600x600 and the color dpi is 2400 but not quite photo quality. It's perfectly acceptable for one-off school projects, web printing and low-volume runs of color newsletters, announcements and small-business marketing materials where color accuracy isn't...

Need more appointment... ?
A FIne Printer
I bought the CP1025nw in early December. I use a MacBook (which runs OS 10.5.8) with Airport and a Cisco Linksys broadband G router.

I used the CD provided for installation and found it to be a straightforward process with no bloatware. There was one complicated step when I had to create a print queue, but I figured it out on my own: not HP's fault. The wireless set up works well from any point in my apartment (max. 30 feet or so from the printer.)

I print relatively infrequently (maybe a few pages each day) so I didn't want an inkjet whose nozzles would dry up. This laser printer has good color, a fast response time and print time. Black and white text looks especially good. As with any color printer, the paper you use affects print quality as much as the printer itself.

I have not had to change a toner cartridge but expect no difficulties if I follow the instructions provided.

I also need to connect the printer to my HP Pavilion...
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment