Monday, July 22, 2013

Hewlett Packard M451DW Laserjet Pro 400 Color Wireless Printer

Bargain Hewlett Packard M451DW Laserjet Pro 400 Color Wireless Printer


Produce professional quality color documents with ease and fast speed. Seamlessly integrate into your office or wireless home network. HP features help you save paper and energy, and print from virtually anywhere with HP ePrint
  • Print Speed1: Up to 21 ppm black (letter), Up to 21 ppm color (letter)
  • Print Resolution: Up to 600 x 600 dpi Print Technology Resolution: HP ImageREt 3600
  • Monthly Volume (Duty Cycle): Up to 40,000 pages

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Great Printer Quality
The HP Color LaserJet Pro 400 (M451dw) is a printer that has it all. It produces terrific quality prints, at least for a laser printer.

Its key features is that it is wireless and does double-sided printing automatically. You can place the printer anywhere in your home or office and it will print beautiful copies. It uses 4 toners that print up to 2600 pages for color or up to 4000 pages for black with its high yield toner.

My previous printer was the C P2025dn which I owned for 3-1/2 years and never had a problem with, except for 2 jams in its 46,000 page run. I find that amazing! Yes, jams are easy to correct by popping open the rear of the printer.

I only have 3 negative concerns. This printer comes with 4 starter cartridges that print only 1400 pages each. When you are paying close to $500 for a printer, wouldn't you think that they would include full cartridges? The previous model noted above did come with full toners. Of course, HP does...

2. Great printer for the home office and more!
I just purchased this printer through Amazon and received it today. I can't tell you how easy it was to set it up. Also, I had it connected correctly to my home network in about 2 minutes. I am using it with my iMac, and print successfully from my iPhone and iPad. It's quiet, fast also and the quality is nothing short of outstanding. For the size, which easily fits on my credenza, it is unsurpassed in print quality for brochures, general graphics, and text. I couldn't be happier with this HP quality product.

Need more appointment... ?
Simple to install
I purchased the HP M451DQ Laser Jet Pro 400 color wireless photo printer from Amazon, after reviewing other manufacturers and reading reviews of various items carefully. I selected the HP line because of excellent product experience at my various businesses. The laser printers, in particular, have been quite robust and provide years of trouble free service. i required a wireless application, to enable use throughout my office area. I was a little leary of the M451DW at first, since a fair number of reviews indicated that connectivity was an issue. Since i have a mix of MacBooks, PCs, iPhones and iPads at the office, I was a bit worried about this. No need, when I set up the machine and turned it on, I simply plugged it into my server, and off it went, for all of my "computers." I can now print from iPads, iPhones, MacBooks, and PCs. Amazing! The reason for the 4 star rating rather than 5 star is that the product shipped without full ink cartridges, and I did not see any...
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment