Monday, July 15, 2013

Canon PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One

Buy Canon PIXMA MX452 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One


The Canon PIXMA MX452 Energy Star Wireless Inkjet Office All-in-One Printer delivers superior quality, versatility and ease to your home office. This begins with built-in Wi-Fi for printing and scanning anywhere in your home from computers and compatible mobile devices. It also includes AirPrint, which lets you wirelessly print from your iPad, iPhone or iPod touch devices. An integrated 30-sheet Auto Document Feeder speeds up copying and faxing capabilities, while the FastFront system makes chan...
  • Print and scan wirelessly right from your iOS, Android or Windows RT device with Mobile Device Printing
  • Print features include Auto Document Feeder, Auto Photo Fix II, Auto Sheet Feeder, Borderless Printing, Document Printing, Full HD Movie Print, Photo Printing, Template Print and Wireless Printing
  • Copy features include Auto Document Fix, Copy, Borderless, Copy, Gutter Shadow Correction, Image Repeat, Intensity, Multiple Copy (1-99 pages), Preset Copy Ratios, Sort (ADF) and Zoom
  • Scan features include Auto Scan Mode, Network Scan, Push Scan, Scan to Memory (USB) and Wireless Scanning
  • Fax features include Answering Machine Connectivity, Caller Rejection, Check RX Fax Info., Fax Reception Reject, Fax Number Re-Entry, F/T Changing (manual), Group Dialing, Memory Transmission, Redial and Remote Reception

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. A nice do-it-all printer!
Updated August 3, 2013....I recently purchased the Canon PIXMA MX522 wireless color all in one office printer. I also wrote a review for it as well. There wasn't anything that was major or wrong with this printer but I really just wanted an upgrade with more features. I still like this printer, but I love the MX522!

July 21, 2013....Updated review.....After owning this printer for some time I wouldn't recommend this printer for a business or home office. I had to print up 70 pages recently for a project and even though it printed well it did take some time for the pages to print. But it is still a good printer for home use if you just need to print a few pages daily. I still feel that the scanner features still needs more tools. I do have a Visioneer scanner and I use the Paperport software that came with it. So if I need major editing tools Visioneer is my go to scanner. It would be nice if Canon put some time into the scanner features then I wouldn't have to drop a...

2. A Good "Does It All" Printer
Bought the MX452 to replace an old HP all-in-one. Although the HP was a great printer in terms of hardware, I had recurring problems with the accompanying HP software, so decided to give Canon a try.

I wanted a four-function printer for general home use. So far, so good. The MX452 is easy to set up (I'm using a USB connection, not the wireless option). The Canon software installed without problem. The software has more bells and whistles than you really need (don't they all?), but once you learn where the essential functions are, it's a breeze. Printing quality is excellent, speed is good and it is relatively quiet. It accommodates a variety of paper and envelope sizes. Photo printing quality is good, but not the best I've seen (after all, consider the MX452's price). If photo printing is your thing, I'd recommend one of the Canon MG-series printers.

The main difference between the MX452 and it's higher-priced cousins seems to be the absence of the...

Need more appointment... ?
A Beast
I am replacing a Cannon S820 inkjet. I decided to buy another Cannon because its paper handling was superb. My local Staples had no simple Cannon printers, so I bought the MX452. This is my first printer/scanner and first wireless printer.

Day 1
First impression: For an inkjet this thing is a beast, massive and heavy, a lot of printer for $80. There are two paper paths. Pages to be copied or scanned feed left via the document feeder to the glass scanning bed below and return beneath the originals. Plain paper is fed in at the bottom front and copies output to the paper tray above.

Setup: After assembly, following the step by step instructions, I skipped over the wireless setting (on the small low contrast display) and plugged the printer into my computer via USB.

Wireless or USB: While billed as wireless, the printer has two USB ports, square in rear and standard in front. The rear port is for communication with PC, and Canon says the front port...
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment