Friday, July 26, 2013

Dell 2155cdn Multifunction Color Laser printer

Deals for Dell 2155cdn Multifunction Color Laser printer


Dell 2155CDN MFP CLR LASER P/S/C/F PRNT USB2.0 600X600256MB 24PPM
  • Enjoy faster printing up to 24 pages per minute (letter) for color and black-and-white documents (actual print speed will vary with use).
  • Delivers the professional color printouts you need with 600 x 600 dpi print resolution.
  • Print tons of pages with high yield 2,500 page yield colour toner cartridges and up to 40,000 maximum monthly duty cycle.
  • Built in automatic duplexer allows for doubled sided printing.

This Laser Printers give to us some advantages, like this :
1. Flawless...and Customer Service Par Excellence
I purchased this on the great reviews, set it up and printed some test pages. All seemed great except for a barely-visible light-colored line across some graphics pages. I looked through the docs and eventually emailed Dell customer support. Surprisingly, this turned out to be one of the best parts about the whole experience:

I contacted a rep named Joey who guided me through a few diagnostics and then shipped a new print-head device (PHD). This came 2nd day and included a return label for the original. I tried the new PHD, and unfortunately, it too had a problem. Joey had a 2nd one shipped to me the same day (even before I'd returned the first!). Incredibly, however, this one *also* had a problem.

In truth, I was starting to feel bad, like "the customer who can't be pleased," but Joey would have none of it, said he had spoken to his manager and asked where to ship the replacement printer (!!!). I was shocked; I didn't want him to go to that...

2. It's a beast and worth every penny!!
I bought this for my finance'; she is a Realtor. She needed a good color laser printer for her advertising and presentations. This beast is just the trick. It's fast with very good resolution for all her printing needs. She scans or faxes contracts with ease! It weighs a ton, so get a sturdy table, desk or platform to put it on. It has good ink management and the ink is fairly inexpensive.

This is a great printer and a solid scanner/copier fax.

Need more appointment... ?
Dell 2155cdn
What can I say I had been using an old Lexmark X342 mono printer/scanner/all in one. The DELL just blows it away I print color, scan checks into quick-books, print company letterhead and envelopes it does it all...
More information by clicking here.

No comments:

Post a Comment